Become an ArtSpeak Community Champion and help connect people in your area.
Are you a community activist? Do you care about what happens in your local area, have good knowledge of the area and the residents living in it?
If you are keen to encourage more sociable, active and creative communities we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for dedicated, friendly, proactive and engaging people to become champions for the project and help engage potential participants in their local area throughout Nottingham.
As an ArtSpeak Champion for the project you'll need to be flexible with hours and be happy to confidently discuss the project, share information and sign post members of the community to the ArtSpeak hubs.
The role of a Champion is an important and valuable one, you'll become the face of the project and we would like to build a team of dedicated champions to join us for the duration of the 3-year project and beyond.
Roles and responsibilities of a Community Champion:
- To promote the project and your local ArtSpeak Hub to citizens aged 60+ in your area
- To attend sessions at your local ArtSpeak Hub
- To be the first point of contact for volunteers volunteering in your local Arts Hub
- To potentially travel to Arts Hubs with participants via public transport
- To make citizens aged 60+ in your area and attending your local ArtSpeak Hub aware of other ArtSpeak activities and events.
We are currently looking for champions for Strelley, Bulwell, Clifton and the Meadows. Please get in touch with us via Artspeak@radfordcaregroup.org.uk if you would like more information.